We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account:
We pay overdrafts at our discretion based on factors such as the purchase or withdrawal amount and your account history, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction. We typically do not pay overdrafts if your account isn’t in good standing or you aren’t making regular deposits. If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined. We reserve the right to require you to pay overdrafts immediately. We authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number
- Automatic Bill Payments and recurring debit card transactions
Under our standard overdraft practice:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $35 for each time we process an item that could overdraw your account, whether the item is paid or returned. You will not be charged a fee if the Available Balance in your account is overdrawn by $10 or less after posting all transactions after the end of the Business Day.
- If your account should be overdrawn for more than 5 consecutive days, we will charge a $3 daily fee for each calendar day that your account is overdrawn after the first 5 consecutive days.
- There’s no limit on the total fees we can charge for overdrawing an account.
Options to Help You Avoid Overdrafts
"Link" your savings account or line of credit to your checking account. This offers you protection up to the amount in your savings account or the amount available on your line of credit. One daily transfer is made from the linked account to cover the total amount of debits in the account. Fees for this service may be less than the standard overdraft practices that come with your account:
1 Other terms and conditions may apply
2 On approved credit
Tips and tools to help you manage your account…your cost is just a little bit of time