Building a successful financial plan takes the right resources. That's why we work hard to provide you with quality financial services and products. Like our convenient, flexible Visa® Debit Cards. They're accepted at thousands of locations worldwide for just about any type of purchase you can dream up. And, unlike those big out-of-town institutions, our card comes with the personal, friendly service you've come to expect from us. So, whatever your plans, choose the card that gives you all the value and buying power you need to get your projects off the drawing board.
Helpful Visa® Debit Card information:
- Debit Card Holds
Click here to learn about debit card holds, including how you can avoid problems that debit card holds can create.
Debit Card Use Outside the United States
Contact your local branch or the Customer Care Center at 888-275-3434 and let them know where you will be traveling and how long you plan to be gone. Learn why »
- Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
During business hours, call your local branch.
After hours and weekends, call 800-500-1044.
Tips for Debit Card Safety
- Immediately sign the back of your card when you receive it.
- Treat your card like cash, keep it in a safe place.
- Thoroughly review and balance your account statements and/or monitor your account online.
- If you have been given a PIN (personal identification number), memorize it — never write it down.
- When choosing a PIN, avoid obvious choices such as your date of birth or telephone number.
- Never carry your PIN with your card.
- Do not tell anyone your PIN.
- When entering a PIN, position yourself to shield the keypad so that others cannot observe your numbers.
- When you no longer need your receipts or statements, don't simply discard them — shred them.